Wednesday, 23 January 2013

First attempt at a fitness blog!

Hi there! Welcome to my very first blog. Where to start?? Well I run a small fitness business called Bx3 Personal Training and Im here to help you make a positive lifestyle change and to guide you through a fitness journey. I've been considering setting up a weight loss club but seem to be teetering on the edge wondering to go for it or not. It would be a little like slimming world but with proper professional advice and an exercise session along with it all for £4 per week. I believe that weight loss and weight control depends on both diet and exercise.

I have had some great hobbies in the past too such as horse riding - I won the British Novice Champion for showjumping in 2003 which was phenomenal and then got bored and took up stunt horse riding, this was great for a number of years until my horse got injured which is why I took up the more regular sport of running. When I did the Great North Run for the first time I swore never to do it again due to the sheer agony I was in the following day, now im onto my third because it seems to have an odd hold over me - I bet some of you can relate to this!!!

Im always learning new funky new routines for my Zumba classes at Flares nightclub in Newcastle ... So if you like Girls Aloud get yourself along!! Im also holding a charity Zumbathon for Inspire dayclub in the spring (venue and date to be confirmed). All are welcome as I want this to be the best Zumbathon the North East has ever seen, I know I have some tough competition but I defy anyone to be able to dance to Sugarhill Gang better than I do ;D

Anyway, Enough rambling from me, feel free to check back for more posts .. Im sure I will get the hang of it and write something constructive one day!

If you like what you read and have a little bit of time check out my website - www.bx3pt.moonfruit.com or find me on Facebook Bx3 Personal Training or Follow me on Twitter @Bx3_PT.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment