Hello again! I just thought I'd check in and update.
I'm starting to write a small book / information pack about nutrition, foods and the health benefits which come with each of them. I plan to give them out to my weight loss club members and to my personal training clients to help them understand a little more about what they eat. I hope this will set me apart or at least equal my competition from weight watchers and slimming world.
I am working towards setting up my full weight loss class by the end of February so if anyone would be interested in this feel free to comment at the bottom of the page / Facebook message Bx3 Personal Training to find out more!
I'm currently taking part in a challenge which has been set up on facebook. You get a different exercise every month and a target amount of them by the end of said month, you may well already doing it. This month is the press up challenge and I'm so thankful it is almost over, but the progress I have made is amazing!
The date has been set for my newest zumba class (with a lunch lounge following it) which I am running for Inspire Day Club which benefits children and adults with autism. It is the first ever time I have worked with this wonderful group and I am super excited for it!
I think this is enough from me for now, if you have a moment please leave comments and feedback because id love to know if I'm writing things of any interest or any other areas people would like to know about!
As always, my website is www.bx3pt.moonfruit.com, find me on Facebook Bx3 Personal Training and follow me on twitter @Bx3_PT.
Keep checking in for more updates :)
No comments:
Post a Comment