Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Summer bootcamps, weight loss and running!

Hi guys! Im very excited to say that I have had my Great North Run place confirmed now! No looking back since my sponsorship pack is on its way. Im running for Diabetes UK again this year as they were brilliant to run for last year - so if you are looking for a good charity to run for I would recommend them highly. 2 weeks yesterday until I launch my first couch to 5km program (walk to run), I couldn't be more excited. It will last for 10 weeks (I will also be setting up a video blog for people who do not live close enough to join in which will last for 5 weeks as intense training. I am starting to see lots of people signing up for Race For Life for the first time who will be taking on my walk to run program in time for their race. I have just finished my advertising for my weight loss classes and am finishing off the information packs for all of my club members, I am hoping to start my first class at the start of March. I am putting together an online program which will last for 4 weeks for people that are interested in taking part but live too far away - this is still a working progress though. Watch this space! I'm putting plans together for my summer "Beach body bootcamps", they will be held outdoors and will be open to all abilities, the exercise will be fun and HITT (High Intensity Interval Training) because it is a great way to train for weight loss. I will be running a woman only camp and a mixed camp and might hold an advanced camp for those already in shape and want to get fitter, they are still in the planning stage and more information will be coming soon. I am taking advice from my friends, family and clients about what sort of thing they would like to see in my bootcamps which I feel is the best way to get ahead with my session planning, If you would be interested in my bootcamps or would like to share ideas and experiences with me then please do so in the comment section. Thanks for reading, keep checking back for more updates. I have a lot of ideas and would love some feedback and input! If you have a free minute check out my website - www.bx3pt.moonfruit.co.uk, my Facebook page - Bx3 Personal Training and follow me on Twitter @Bx3_PT for the latest deals and handy hints for weight loss, toning up and getting healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment