Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Updates, new ideas and a breakfast myth!

Hi Everyone, hope you are all well? 

So it seems that the British Summer time is finally here! Long may it last! Bx3 Personal Training Is going from strength to strength in the glorious sunshine which I couldn't be happier about! 

I have a summer virtual offer on currently which is 4 weekly exercise programs with daily motivation and nutrition advice for £20 which is a 50% saving! I currently have a lot of virtual training clients, their weight is dropping and they are seeing their bodies toning up ready for the summer holidays with massive inch loss every week! 

I have just finished my first Couch to 5km jogging group and it was so successful we have moved onto 10km jogging now. I could not be more proud of the members for the effort they have given me over the past10 weeks! Some of the group have even entered some organised 5km and 10km races! 

Following the success of my groups I have launched Personal C25K courses which is the same thing, just one to one so people can benefit more from it. So far a lot of people have joined the program and I'm incredibly pleased with the results I see.

I recently ran the Edinburgh Marathon Festival Half Marathon and I loved it so much that I have signed up for the FULL marathon next year! I currently have a shin splint which is hindering my training a little but I'm still plodding along and trying to push myself to go out and give training a try. From now on I will be keeping a "Marathon Training Blog" so you can follow my progress and help me along the way if you are feeling nice ;-)

Nutrition Myth for the day - 

Cereal is a great healthy breakfast - Your typical breakfast cereal is VERY high in sugar, a high sugar breakfast can cause an energy crash later in the morning which will temp you to snack on something sweet. Try eating something with protein for breakfast and see if you feel any different. My personal favourite is a 3 egg mushroom omelette :-).

For more information on any training that I offer please visit my website www.bx3pt.moonfruit.com, check out my Facebook page Bx3 Personal Training for handy tips and great offers or Follow me on Twitter - @Bx3_PT

Thanks for reading, check back soon for my next update! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment